Thursday, February 10, 2011

End of a Era

Jerry Sloan is out as head coach of the Jazz, it just doesn't seem right. You knew he wasn't going to coach forever, but after being with one NBA team for over 20 years, you thought the end wouldn't happen on some random Thursday a week or so before the all star break. Just a odd time. I hope he wasn't forced out, and him and D Wills not getting along great had nothing to do with him leaving now, because as great as D Wills is you don't want to be the guy to force out a hall of famer.

Celtics-Lakers tonight, actually starting soon, very soon, I get to watch a little at work, before I will be heading home. Over/under on how many times they mention the words final rematch, or possible finals match up is set at 5... I'll take the over.... Also Jesus Shuttlesworth is about to tie and then break Reggie Miller's career 3 point record, one to tie, two to break, the cool thing is Reggie is there, doing the game. I am a big Ray Allen fan, got to love him

Now Melo says he would think about staying in Denver if he isn't traded by Feb 24th, the deadline.. really Melo? come on man, please something happen, either trade him now, or sign a extension, I am tired of hearing about it.

MSU is actually playing well against PSU, up 20 at halftime, about time

NFL not talking about a new CBA right now, they need to stop messing around, there needs to be football.

Congrats to the Packers for winning the Super Bowl, I had 31-28 Steelers, and you know I was thinking I could be right when the Steelers scored and even when the Packers kicked the FG I thought they still might score a TD and win by 1, but the Packers played well, and the Steelers didn't. I really don't think Big Ben is a great QB, I think he is a good QB, but he has a great defense and team around him. I'm right, you're wrong.

Note: As I was writing this, watching the game at work, Ray hit a 3 so he now has tied Reggie, he needs one more... go Jesus.

No comments: