Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thank You Randy

Randy Moss is so funny.. He makes the NFL so much more fun. So he calls out his coach and praises the Pats and then gets cut. I really hope the Pats pick him right back up, if only for the news to come across the bottom line, Pats trade Randy Moss to the Viks for a 3rd round pick... and Randy Moss.. It would be wonderful. Moss isn't as dominate as he once was but he can still help a team, if he wants to, and judging from how much he talked about how great the Pats were, after his old new team just lost to them he must still want to be there and think he can help them win. Just a bad move for the Viks all together, they are falling apart

The Cowboys are taking some of the pressure off the Viks since they have totally fallen apart and are done, I can not tell you how happy that makes me, but if you read this blog at all you know by now how much I love the Giants and thus hate the cowboys, so you probably do know how happy that makes me.. so much for hosting a super bowl that you are playing in Jerry, you will be lucky to win another game.

Lions beat the Skins, good for them, and all my friends who are Lions fans, great call to put Rex Grossman in the game for the two minute drill, since mike S said that McNabb isn't in shape to run it.. ouch. So Rex Grossman is the way to go, good call on that, all he did was fumble on the first play and Suh picked it up and rain for a touchdown to seel the win.

Saints got a big win that they needed at home over the Steelers

Raiders won big again this time over the Seahawks, who are playing the Giants at home this week, I am worried about that game because that is a tough place to go in and come away with a win, and the last time the Giants played there it wasn't pretty.

It is really hard to tell who is good in the NFL, which is how they like it, just a lot of average teams. The Bucks keep winning, what in the world in going on here? really, someone explain it to me. The Chiefs won again as well, be it against the win less Bills in OT, but still.

What do I know about the NFL after 8 weeks? Well, the Ravens, Steelers, Pats, Jets, and Colts are good in the AFC. I believe that the Texans will still take that last wild card spot, but a team from the West has to be in, so will it be the Chiefs, or the Raiders, or will the Chargers stop messing around and still make it.. I think they will. In the NFC, I still think the Packers will make it, and the Saints and ATL have a great chance as well. I think the Giants are in great shape to win the East, and I still think the Seahawks will win the West by default. Can the Viks rebound and still make the playoffs? yes, but with each passing week I am starting to think they will not.

I saw the SF Giants won the World Series last night, congrats to them and their fans, and to me for not watching one pitch, but instead watching NBA basketball. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: