Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lets try this again

Wow, so it has been a long time since I updated this. A few things, one my basketball recruiting site, www.alleyesonuhoops.com is what I am focusing on right now, two, I do have a full time job now, and still have to try to keep the wife happy and spend time with my kids. But I promise I will start writing back on this at least twice a week.... it's worth a try, I hope I do good.. If you find a week where I haven't wrote, send me a email at alleyesonuhoops@gmail.com.. you can also send me questions there at any time, since I would love to do a mail bag. anyway.. lets get to it.

Purdue was lucky to win at home vs PSU last night, who is playing very well, they beat MSU and ILL back to back at home, and then almost beat OSU and should have beat Purdue both on the road.

Duke got back on their winning ways last night at NC State

Texas A&M is not that good, and Texas proved my point last night

Blake Griffen is sick... that is all

I feel really bad for Kevin Love, he is a great player, and would help every NBA team, he just needs to leave Minnesota

I like Pitt and the Packers to win this weekend, and I will give the Packers the edge in the super bowl

I still haven't recovered from the Giants not making the playoffs, especially because I believe if they did they would be in the NFC title game right now.

Pistons lost a close one in Boston last night 86-82, they had a lead and couldn't hold on. Also Ben Gordon drove to the basket with under 20 seconds to go down 3 and got killed by big baby davis and there was no call.. and whole lot of body contact, he should have been shooting two at the line, but the Celtics are the much better team and got the job done, Ray Allen is so nice...

I do like the way the Pistons are playing, they are playing hard, and have won 3 out of their last 4. I think they finally found a good lineup, took long enough, but T-Mac with the ball in his hands has been good, and Stuckey is better off the ball, they have basically send RIP home and he hasn't played in the last 5 games or so and needs to be traded yesterday. What ever they can get for him, they need to get it now. It is clear he is upset, as he should be, and I don't see that relationship being repaired. He needs to go. He has done a lot of great things for the Pistons over the years, but that time is over.

I will re look at my NBA preseason picks in the next post, and update them. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: