Thursday, April 28, 2011

No Mock Draft.. just thoughts

The First round of the NFL Draft starts in less then 2 hours, and this year I am not doing a mock draft. Just don't want to, but I have some thoughts/predictions

Cam Newton will not go first overall.. In fact, I like him to fall out of the top ten

Andy Dalton will be the best QB in this class

Prince and Patrick Peterson are both studs

I hope my Giants get OL help

Mark Ingram will be a very good NFL RB

Panthers are not going to be sold on either of the QB, and have one more year of Moore/Clausen and take AJ Green

Von Miller will win the defensive rookie of the year next year

Julio Jones will win the offensive rookie of the year next year

Former CMU TE turned Wisconsin DE JJ Watts will be a top 15 pick

The Lions will draft someone that Chaz, Phil and Potter don't like


Enjoy.. it's Draft Day..... BABY!!!!!!!I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: