Monday, May 12, 2008

nba playoffs

so with the second round in full swing I have some thoughts on the NBA playoffs. My pistons will win game 5 and finish off the magic, stealing that game on the road with out billiups was big, it is all over, and to make it better, jamer nelson said the magic will win game 5.. thanks man.. just when I was worried they might not come out ready to play.. we appreciate that. The spurs are right back in it, but I will say they need to win game 5 to win the series, cause if they don't, they can win game 6, but I don't think they could win game 7 on the road, cause that place would be going crazy.. I still like the spurs to get it done, in 6.. The lakers and jazz are in a great series too, I see that going 7, and the lakers winning, which I think that is what I predicted at the beginning of the playoffs.. The cavs were back thanks to lebron playing like he knew how to play basketball, and not misses every shot he took. But he still needs wally, boobie, and west to make shots, it is that simple, if they don't, that series is over.. as a piston fan, I hope it goes 7, and they tire each other out, and the pistons can pick up the peaces of what is left. Other then that, things are good, just waiting for the tigers to play better more consistently. I am just happy we are done with the red sox for the year, thank god... Now we just need to start winning some series and get back in it.. The nice thing is no one in the central is playing great night now, so we are still right there, and I still think the tigers can, and will, win the division. Other then that, all NBA playoffs, all the time, life is good.. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: