Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ran out of gas

The short handed Pistons playing in the second night of the back to back down 17 easily could have folded up shop, but they battled back and even took a one point lead with a few minutes left, but just didn't have enough left. They lost but it did show some good signs. They played some good defense and Austin Daye played some good minutes, and Gordon was shooting well, and him, Stuck and Will continue to carry the team on offense. I just like to see this team fight, I really think they will be ok, and will make the playoffs.

So baseball is over, I'm glad it's done. My Grandma will be happy, so that's good, she is a big Yanks fan. Now we can move on to all football and Basketball, with some NHL thrown in. Wings play tonight, hopefully they can get another win, they need to get on a roll. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: