Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What a day

Last night CMU Basketball did get their first win of the year, and they go again tomorrow at home against UIC. Then at midnight last night a 24 hr college basketball marathon was started. I wish I could watch it all like I could have a few years ago, but now that I have a wife, kid and job, I do need to sleep, and can't stay up all night. I do however, get to watch most of the games as today at work, while I am still working, I am watching the games on epsn360, which is great. I caught the second half of the 6am game, and then have seen every one since then at work. I am really looking forward to MSU-Gonzaga tonight at 8pm, I would love to go but since the wife works till 9:45pm, that means I have to get the little one to bed, but the game doesn't start till 8pm, so I look forward to getting her to bed and then watching that game, while drinking the unofficial beer of the Schwanda Sports Blog, Miller Light (I'm still waiting for them to send me stuff...and I bet I will have to keep waiting) There has been some good games already and right now Siena is starting to play better after a slow start to Northeastern, and are down 6 at half. That should be a good second half. Other then that, it's college basketball season, and I can not be happier. Also Michigan High School basketball teams could start practicing yesterday as well. we have some guys on our team that decided not to play as Seniors, which is odd, but it is there choice, I guess, I just think they will regret not playing. I still think it is going to be a great year. The Middle School team that I coach also had a easy win last night, as we are now 4-0, the 8th graders which I coached last night, and may be for a little bit now are also 4-0. Things are good. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: