Monday, November 2, 2009

Tough weekend

thank god the Wings actually won, and CMU men's and women's team both won big in their ex debut, which is what is suppose to happen. But Saturday was bad, really bad. CMU lost to BC 31-10, Uofm got killed by a bad Ill team, and MSU lost to Minn, plus the Pistons though up 11 at half, were down 11 going in to the 4th, after making Brandon Jennings look like Magic Johnson/Isaiah Thomas and Steve Nash all in one in the 3rd. It was a real tough day. I still believe the Pistons will be ok, they haven't had RIP in their two losses, and they need to get used to playing together. I still think they will be a playoff team, and I will stick with my pick as the 6 seed. It is still very early, so you got to have faith, there is big problems in E Lansing, and AA though, both of their football season are not going well. Also USC got killed by Oregon, the ducks have really responded since their first loss to Boise in week one. Texas also looked great at Ok State, they made a big statement. I would say I will be shocked if the national title game is not Texas vs the Bama-Fl SEC title game winner. I didn't see any football yesterday since I was at the CMU Basketball games, but I was very sad to hear about my G-men. That is 3 losses in a row, I am starting to get a little worried. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: