Monday, May 11, 2009

Coach Daly

I just wanted to quick say how sad it is about Coach Daly and his passing away on Saturday. He is one of the greats. And with Scotty Bowmen and Izzo he is in the top 3 of coaches all time in the state of Michigan IMO. He did a great job with the bad boys, wining the two titles, and did a underrated job with the Dream Team in 92. Since even they were the best and most talented team ever, but there was a lot of egos there and he did a great job with them. The most talented team doesn't always win. But they had no problem. Coach Daly will be missed. RIP coach. I'm right, you're wrong

4 comments:

Mr. Jones said...

I think Sparky Anderson and Bo Shembechler could have a valid arguement to be in that list of top 3 coaches as well.

The Boy Who Lived said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Boy Who Lived said...

Steve, its DALY... he died you can atleast spell his name right

sman said...

yeah sorry.. and I was thinking about Sparky as well, and I also think Bo is in the discussion as well, and I would have no problem with them being in.