Tuesday, May 5, 2009

NBA 2nd round picks

Well I didn't do good at all in my first NBA playoff picks, so lets try again. I should have done this yesterday, or late Sunday, but oh well.


East:

Cavs-Hawks- The Hawks play well enough at home to get a win, maybe even two, so lets go with that. Cavs in 6

Celtics-Magic- I am still not sold on the Magic, even after last night, they let a big lead almost get away, and had to hold on. Boston wins game two, they spilt in Orlando, and the Celtics win in 6

Cavs-Celtics- The Celtics have shown a lot in this playoffs with how they are playing without KG, and Powe, but their run ends here. They are tired, and the Cavs are just better. Cavs win in 5

West:

Lakers-Rockets- I didn't see last night coming, but the Lakers again, will win game 2 and spilt in Huston, and win this series in 6

Denver-Mavs- The Nuggets look great, and I was way wrong about them. I give the Mavs game 3, and that's it. Denver in 5

Lakers-Denver- Denver might just have enough to make this a good series, but the Lakers will win, I will go 6 games.

Cavs-Lakers- the NBA still gets what they want, and I will still give it to the Lakers, I will say in 6.

I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: