Thursday, May 7, 2009

I feel bad for... May 7th 2009 edition

In the second installment of I feel bad for who do I start with.. um

I feel bad for Packer fans who have to hear another year of Farve comeback talks. And this time if he does it will be with the Viks, just retire, and go away.

I feel bad for the red wings players, staff and true fans. I was cheering for them the other night, but I will not pretend to be a die hard fan. They got screwed, no question. Now tonight is a must win, no question about it. If you have review, but you can't review anything once the ref blows his whistle, then don't blow your whistle unless you are sure. If you don't know where the punk is, let it go, and wait, because if it was covered up, and then knocked out, you can review it and take away a goal, but if you blow it while the punk is still lose, and a team scores, you can't do anything about it.

I feel bad for the fans in NY who the other night left the game, because they told it was called off, and then when it was played, they were not let back in, that sucks

I feel bad for any Magic fan who got their hopes up after wining game one. You saw the real Magic, and real Celtics last night. The Magic will win one game in Orlando, and lose the series in 6

I feel bad for Ron Artest, yes Ron Artest, there is no way he should have been ejected last night, that was terrible. The way the NBA is refed almost makes it unwatchable. I can't watch a entire game anymore, I will flip back and forth to check scores, but I can't watch the entire thing, it just makes me too upset. Things that were not called back in the late 80's early 90's are now fouls, and calls that then were just good hard fouls, not giving up easy baskets, are not ejections and suspensions. Why did this happen. The game was great, and the NBA is trying their best to ruin basketball for me. Good thing I have college and high school to fall back on. Even AAU is much better to watch then the NBA. I know you want to make it doesn't get out of control, but this is ridiculous.

I feel bad for my wife who has to be alone this weekend as I am away in Holland for a AAU tournament. I want our kids to do well, but I also would like to not be gone all of mother's day. But I am definitely going to coach to win

I really can't think of many right now, I just wanted to do a quick post, and keep this a weekly thing. I may have to start writing things down as they happen, and then I will have more. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: