Friday, October 30, 2009

Big weekend

This is one of those big sports weekends that can only happen in the fall when there is football, baseball, basketball and hockey going all at the same time. Tonight pistons home opener against the team formally known as the sonics, tomorrow you have a big cmu game at 3:30 vs BC, they win, and they will be ranked in the top 25, it is as simple as that. Also my Mt P kids have a playoff game tomorrow at 1pm, I also hear there is a world series of some kind still going on, but I can not confirm that, I really have stopped watching after the tigers were done. I went to the bar last night after the CMU Basketball tip off dinner, and it was on a few tvs, but I didn't really watch any of it, I actually watch way more of UNC-Va tech- which was a very good game, and UNC got a big win, and the spurs-bulls/ den-blazer game, since I love basketball. CMU men's and women's basketball teams also start this weekend on Sunday in EX games, so that will be fun. The Giants also have a big game on Sunday vs the Eagles. It is a big game since they have lost two in a row, and they already have wins vs the skins and cowboys, and if they beat Phili they would be 3-0 in the division with 2 of those wins on the road, so this is a very very big sports weekend. I also would really like the wings to start playing better. They keep digging themselves big holes. They were down 4-0 last night to the Oilers, only to tie the game at 5, and then loose in a shootout.. really guys... come on. Go CMU, Go mt oilers, Go giants, go pistons, go wings... and for my grandma dunning go yanks. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: