Tuesday, September 21, 2010

NFL week two

The Cowboys and Viks are 0-2. KC and Tampa Bay are 2-0. That is all you need to know about the NFL. You never know. I didn't think the Bucks would win one game all year and they are 2-0. I still don't see them winning more then three or four, but who knows. The Cowboys now go to Houston to play the 2-0 Texans... remember who picked them to be good this year, this guy, and I do think the Texans will win this game. The crowd will be hyped and the Texans have a good team, the only thing that worries me, is they already played in Houston in preseason and the Texans killed them, I just worry about that, I think the Cowboys will know what to expect going in their now, and be ready.. I still think the Texans will win though.

The Lions made a nice comeback but lost to the Eagles by three. They recovered a onside kick but couldn't move the ball at all with four in completions in a row, after some questionable play calls IMO. BTW, Vick should start at QB for the Eagles, not question about it, he has earned it. But Andy Reid doesn't see it this way, he doesn't want any of the questions, so he is sticking with Kevin K as long as he can play.

My Giants got rolled by the Colts, which worries me. Not that they lost, since I thought they would, but to be down 24-0 at halftime and lose 38-14 and for the offensive line to not give Eli anytime, and Eli not making good choices most of the time anyway, and the Defense wasn't able to stop the run, and the offense never got the running game going that is one bad combination, and something that worries me. I don't think this team is great, but I would like them to at least be in the playoff picture, and win 9 or 10 games. With them, the Skins and Eagles all being 1-1 and Dallas being 0-2 of course any of those teams could win the division now, but you don't want to give up 38 points.

The Seahawks got beat one week after beating up on the 49ers, who are now 0-2 after a tough close lost to the Saints, but at Denver is a tough place to play and I still like the Seahawks to win the NFC west, because I don't trust Alex Smith.

Andre Johnson had a game like I expect him to have, and my fantasy teams thank him, even though Chris Johnson didn't. I did got 3-0 in fantasy this week, so that's good, after going 1-2 last week.

The Jets backed up all their talking for one week at the beat the Pats, the game was in Jersey though, so we shall see what happens, I still like the Pats to win the AFC east.

I was surprised the Ravens lost to the Bengals, maybe Cinci will have a better year then I thought they would. The Steelers keep finding ways to win, and a big shout out to "down town" Antonio Brown, as the ex Chippewa scored a touchdown in his first NFL touch of his career on a reverse off a kick off return. I wonder if Steeler fans will start chanting "touchdown brown" before every kick and punt that he is back there for, like us CMU fans did for the last few years.

The Packers are going to be a tough team to beat this year, I hope my preseason picks are wrong and it is the Packers in the super bowl, cause I don't want it to be the viks, vs the Colts, or Ravens. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: