Monday, January 25, 2010

Let the hype begin

The Super Bowl is set for south beach. In two weeks the Saints will play the Colts in what I think will be a great game. Now the two worst weeks in sports start, lets see how much we can break down one game. The best part of course was watching farve throw yet another INT to end a season.. and hopefully a career. The thing about him is the same things that make him fun to watch, and some people like him is the same reason why he isn't that good and bad to have with the game on the line. He will try anything, he will make any throw, and that just can't work all the time. Who else would run right and throw left across his body in to coverage, except him. They could have take a fg and won, but instead they will be sitting at home. I could not be happier. I'm sorry that I hate him so much, since the media is mostly to blame, but oh well, deal with it.

It was a great weekend for my as CMU men and women both won on Saturday and my Mt Pleasant boys won by Friday and Saturday night. OSU gave a lead away at WVU, but that game will not hurt them too much. Looking forward to another good week. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: