Thursday, January 7, 2010

Well there you go

One of the things I wrote yesterday was how I was surprised that agent 0 was not suspended yet. What happened only a few hrs after I posted this, he was suspended indefinitely, my favorite word cause it could mean two games or two years, without pay. Hibachi is loosing close to 150,000 per game he misses, ouch. The guy just doesn't get it, he takes things as jokes, and hopefully someone will explain it to him and he will get it. He is going to lose a lot of money on this. The Wiz if they are smart will find a way to void his contract, which is for a lot and I mean a lot of money, giving them cap space for 2010, and they can start a new. I think Jamison and/or Butler will be traded and they will go younger and start building around someone who doesn't bring guns to work with them. For the record in no way do I think my blog post had anything to do with his suspension, the timing just worked out well.

Such a great game by CMU last night beating Troy in double OT 44-41, but I will get to that tomorrow, when I talk about all bowls after the National Title game tonight. I like Texas to come out ready to play after hearing how good Bama was for 40 days, I think Texas will win 24-17. But I will not be surprised at all no matter what happens. I don't even know how much of it I will watch. I do know it has a lot of live up to if it is going to be even half as good as last nights game, for me. But more on that tomorrow.

Pistons have now lost 11 in a row, after only being down 77-75 at the end of 3, they somehow lost by like 15 or something, wonderful boys. I get more worried, and upset by the day. I think I need to relax.

It was nice to see my boy Chris Kaman and the Clips last night beat the Lakers. CK had another great game, and he continues to play very well. I am not saying this just because he is a friend... If he doesn't make the all star team there should be a investigation. Name me one center better this year in the west... not PF, center.. you can't.

Kansas-Cornell- What a game, Cornell played great, and shot the ball well and Kansas needed a lot more FT to win a close one. ESPN2 showed the last few minutes of the game and I did watch as much as I could, but I am re watching it on epsn360, and it was a great game. I don't know how anyone could not love college basketball. Make no mistake, Kansas is really good, and will be fine. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: