Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yeah Pistons

The streak is over. The Pistons beat the Bullets last night and ended their 13 game loosing streak. This makes me happy. The CMU girls also got a good win over the defending MAC champs Ball State, and my Mt Pleasant boys beat Alma by 29, and the girls also won, so it was a good night as long as I forget the Wings loosing 6-0.

The Dan Enos press conference went well yesterday. I know almost every coach sounds good in their first press conference, it's not like they are going to say, well yeah, I hope to be 6-6, and maybe get some decent players. But I loved his energy and what he had to say. And more importantly, I trust Mr Heeke, our AD, so anyone he hires I am on board with. I look for CMU football to continue their success.

Time for noon ball, maybe I will give a recap after words. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: