Thursday, October 7, 2010

Big week

So much to get to, I got a new job and I am working long hrs so I haven't updated in a while, which is bad timing since there is a lot going on. Big win for my Giants over the Bears, the D brought it. Jags big time win over the Colts, Moss gets traded to the Viks, Lynch to the Seahawks, Lions lose again, but again it was close to the Packers, my fantasy teams went 3-0 last week. Oregon destroyed the tress, Bama did the same to FL, MSU had a nice win over Wisconsin, Michigan held on over IU, setting up a MSU at Michigan game on Saturday where both teams are undefeated and ranked for the first time since 1999. It is so great for this state, so much trash talking and hype, I think it is good for the big ten and college football too, but of course game day has to be at a SEC game.

Tomorrow is also the Red Wings home opener, which is very exciting as well. As long as they don't have so many injuries like last year they will be the team to beat in the West.

The Pistons started the preseason against the Heat and lost, but the bigger loss for Jonas being out, and also rookie trico white. Hate to see guys get hurt so early, but hopefully they will be back. Dwade also got hurt and will miss a few weeks, but he will be fine.

We had a no hitter yesterday in the baseball playoffs, so I had to mention it, though I didn't see a second of any of the games, and I think that will continue, there is just way too many other things going on for me to watch baseball if the Tigers, or Cubs, are not in the playoffs. College Football, Pro Football, NHL and NBA.

College basketball starts soon too, officially, with midnight madness and the like. Just a great time to be a sports fan.

I will try to post again tonight or tomorrow for more of a rundown, but now I have to go. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: