Friday, October 22, 2010

Let the sports weekend begin

Oregon and their sick offense got the sports weekend kicked off last night with a big win over UCLA.

The Wings came back down 1-0 and then 2-1 to win 4-2 over the flames last night, so a good game for them.

Tomorrow there are some big college games as LSU-Auburn, Nebraska-OK State, Wisconsin-Iowa and OK-Mizzu all are games with big time conference and national championship repercussions on the line. MSU also tries to continue their undefeated run at Northwestern... this screams a Northwestern win by two scores.. I hope I'm wrong this time about MSU.

In the NFL Dallas can save themselves a bit with a game against my Giants on Monday night. This would be a big win for the Giants to win in Dallas, but it is needed much more by the Cowboys, I hope my Giants continue to play the way they have been with running the ball and putting a lot of pressure on the QB.

The Viks and Packers also play a big game this week in the main game on Sunday. Both teams need this game as the Packers have a lot of injuries and have lost two tough OT games in a row, including last week at home to Miami. The Viks got the win they needed against the Cowboys last week, but they still need to keep winning if they want to do what they thought they were going to do before the season.

The World series match up will also be set up this weekend, but I am not watching baseball, so I don't care, I do know both series are at 3-2 now, but that's about it. It's football, hockey, and basketball season, baseball is over. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: