Monday, October 25, 2010

It's time

All yeah I have been fighting it, and the start of the game turned out to be what I thought would happen, Northwestern was up 17-0 on MSU at one point, until the Spartans came back and got a nice road win. Setting up a big game this Saturday in Iowa City against Iowa. Even though Iowa messed it up a bit by loosing by 1 at home to Wisconsin last week in one of the worst clock managements I have ever seen. I didn't want to believe in MSU football because so many times when I thought they were doing good they would come out and lose to a team that they were suppose to beat. This year is seems different. They keep finding new ways to win, and it just seems like this is made for them to win the big ten. Of course that means Iowa will beat them by 21 on Saturday, but I am buying in, MSU will win.

Mizzu made it 3 in a row, as #1 OK went down, making it now three weeks in a row where number one has went on the road to a lower ranked team, at night, and lost in prime time. Could Oregon be next, they go to USC, and since USC can't go to a bowl game, or win anything for real, this is their bowl game. I think too many people are forgetting about USC, they still have talent, and I think they will give Oregon a good game, but I like Oregon to run the table this year.

Nebraska got back on the right track beating OK State, they now have Mizzu, which is another big game in the big 12.

Bama beat Tenn, I see them continuing to win until that game against Auburn, and they they will beat Auburn, win the SEC title game and still play in the national title game against Oregon.

Auburn had a nice 24-17 win against LSU, giving LSU their first loss. LSU has a great defense but their offense is just so bad.

OSU took out all their frustration of loosing to Wisconsin on the road by beating up on Purdue at home, 42-0 at halftime.

Switching to UFC, Brock got knocked out in the first round on Saturday night, didn't see that coming.

The World Series is set, Rangers and Giants, find me someone who says they had that match up at the beginning of the year and I will show someone who is a lying sack of crap. I did end up seeing a little of the end of the Giants game, because I was playing NCAA 2011 on xbox live and talking to two of my former college roommates, and since they were talking about it, I did click over and see the end... How do you take that pitch if you are Ryan Howard? Come on Man.

Big game tonight for my NY football Giants on the road against the Cowboys, this would be a huge win for them, in a game that the Cowboys really need. I got my Giants stuff on and I'm ready to go. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: