Monday, April 21, 2008

one game, it's ok

after the first game of the nba playoffs, a few things come to mind, first, I am upset about my pistons giving up a 15 point lead and loosing at home and giving a team who is younger and more athletic experience, however, for this team, maybe it will be good that this happened, and in game one no less, big time wake up call, they can't coast, teams will play hard and they will have to do the same. They should have known that already, but hopefully this will end all cockiness that they have and they will win either 4 in a row, or win the series in 6. Not worried about them, just a little upset. I am also once again mad about the nba and how much they love tv and sell out, tonight there should be games 2 in the follow series, cavs-wiz, spurs-suns, jazz-rockets, and NO-mavs.. instead, cavs-wiz is the only game we have tonight, and I think it is on NBA TV. That is the one thing the NBA has done that I can't stand is how long they make the series, game 1 will be sunday, game 2, Wednesday, games 3, friday, and then game 4 will not be until Tuesday or something, that is just stupid.. Anyway, I am pumped this week for the NFL draft. I love the draft, and this year will be back to normal, last year I missed it cause I was coaching in an AAU tournament. I am still coaching AAU, but we have a weekend off, thank god.. Cause my team needs some work, so we can get some wins. So I get to watch the draft, lay around, have a daddy pop or two, maybe play a little beer pong, or baseball, the best drinking game ever, if you have never played, sorry, you are missing out, so that makes me happy.... My next post, either later today or tomorrow, will be my mock draft. I hope everyone has a great week, and remember, I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: