Thursday, April 24, 2008

playoffs and general stuff

after two games on the NBA playoffs there has been some things that have surprised me, some things I knew would happen, and somethings that I am glad happened. So far t mac is making me look smart and saying all the way back during the 22 game win streak that they still will not make it out of the 1st round. I must say, his rant saying, sorry, it is my fault, and then listing all these things were funny, and he doesn't have much, or any, help around him, but still, he will never make it out of the first round, sorry. The jazz will go home and wrap that up in 4. The suns have played well, but still find them selves down 0-2 to the champs, they need game 3, I still think they can come back and make this a series, though I would change my pick, spurs in 7. The hawks are done, the raptors can still make it a series. The 76ers got their one game, it just happened in game one, instead of 3. The pistons showed what happens when they play the entire game. The wiz like I said, made a big mistake, they talked trash and got lebron mad.. They could still make it close, but they need to win game 3 to have any chance. The hornets have surprised me, I know cp3 is sweet, and sick, and all those things, but I expected the mavs to show a little more, maybe they can go home and make it a series, but it is kind of funny that they only guy on their team that had a chance of staying in front of cp3, Devin Harris, was traded for a hall of famer, way way way past his prime. I did not like the trade at the time, and now, it looks even worse. Jason Kidd is great, but his time has past, he has no chance of stopping cp3. There only hope is they play a lot better at home, and maybe, just maybe make a series out of it. Other then that, the NFL draft in coming in two short days, can't wait. With Jake Long going one, it all comes down to the rams, I think, if the rams take dorsey, then atl will take ryan, oak will take McFadden, kc will be really happy and take c long, and so on.. however, if they take chirs long at two, atl will take dorsey at 3, mcfadden will still go 4, kc will try to trade down, maybe to 8, and the ravens can take ryan at 5, and then kc can take albert at 8. On other things, the tigers just won again, 8-2 and finished their sweep of the rangers, btw, man the rangers suck, I feel bad for any texas ranger fan, if there are any. I mean they were up 5-0 after they batted in the 2nd, and lose 19-6, sweet. Granderson is back and the tigers are starting to roll, 8 wins in their last 11, like I said, they will be fine. Other then that, not a big hockey guy, and I don't like the wings, but wings-avs is always fun to watch, and on another note, I don't know if there is anything better in sports then OT in game 7 of the hockey playoffs.. If only people knew where the games were on and watched them. Other then that.. just can't wait for the draft on Saturday. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: