Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is going to be a great day. Opening day for MLB baseball, sure the season started tonight with the bravs beating the phils, but it really starts tomorrow, and it is also of course the National title game. I would be looking forward to the national title game in college basketball anyway, but I am looking forward to it even more because MSU, my second favorite team, is playing in it. Also the same matchup that I predicted before the big dance started, go ahead, look at the past post, came true. UNC vs MSU. Before it started I picked UNC to win 75-63, but the way they are playing right now, I would except them to score more then 75. But MSU is also playing very well right now, so who knows. I think UNC will win, but I will be cherring really hard for MSU hoping I am wrong. I will not be shocked if MSU wins, cause they could, I would just be surpised.

The Tigers season could not get started soon enough with how bad the 08 season went, after such high hopes, so this year I am hoping for the obbosite. No one talk about them, no one expect anything, and maybe, just maybe they will have a good year. Of course their bullpen is still a mess, and their starting rotation is shaky at best. The offense should be good, and the defense better, evert and BI at short and 3rd, but if Zum Zum doesn't get back to 06 form, and Rodney has another year like last year, they may struggle again. I hope not, but that's the best thing about sports, one season is done, and you can always look forward to the next one.

The Pistons actually won today, thanks to Will Bynum going off. I really like that guy, he has played very well, it almost makes you think what if we kept billups and traded stuck for picks, um? I do think stuck will be a good pg in this league, but he has some work to do. All I am hoping for the Pistons now is of course they make the playoffs, and then somehow get to play the Magic in the first round because they would beat them. the Magic is the one team that still can't beat the Pistons. So I am hoping for that. Of course knowing my luck, they will get the Celtics and lose in 5.. but come on Magic, get that 2 seed.

I am going to bed now, and I hope I fall asleep soon, so tomorrow will be here. It will be a great day.. baseball feaver... catch it.. and Go Green, Go white. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: