Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tough night

Well it was a tough night for Michigan sports fans, Luckily the Wings did win, so not all was lost, but I am not a big wings fan. The Tigers got killed, and Verlander didn't look too good, In fact it took all of about 20 minutes or so, 2/3 though the first ining before my buddy Chaz gave up on the 2009 season... Man Verlander sucks, it is going to be another long year.. this was after ten minutes., of the first game. But of course to make it worse MSU got killed by UNC. Now I want to make one thing clear MSU does not suck, UNC is just really good, they were the best team all year, and they won the national title for a reason.... here are just some of the text messages I got during the game.. I got a lot more.. but I will only give you all 4 right now, cause I deleted most of them, before I had this great idea.


Greg: Worst half in the history of the championship game. MSU was too amped up. I am very disappointed

Dave B- We tried but they were awesome---- maybe the best sum up ever


greg again, after the game- worst championship game ever

and my favorite from my best friend Scott, who went to MSU.

Scott: I'm having trouble deciding which has been more compromised, the Spartans rebounding or Magic Johnson's immune system


I am going to let that sink it... that is all for tonight. Congrats to UNC, you earned, it. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: