Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baseball still isn't over?

It's news to me, since the Tigers lost I haven't really followed the playoffs at all, but I saw that the Phils are back in the world series, that still wouldn't start for another week, yet the Yanks will close it out today as well, so there will be a long break again. Which will let everyone forget about it again, while they watch football, or get ready for basketball. CMU has added a few nice pieces for their 2010 class. I am very excited about it. But this years team should be good too. I am looking forward to the basketball season starting with actually games. Both college and NBA, and then in mid November High School. I love this time of year. I got to go out golfing on Tuesday and it was very nice. Fall golf in Michigan is one of the nicest things you can do. Other then that, I don't really have anything else to add. I am just working and staying busy, but soon I will do my NBA picks. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: