Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy day for me

Today is the first day for college basketball programs to start practicing and that makes me very happy, as basketball season is officially here. But this weekend also has some big football games to think about as well.


For me the biggest is the Central-Western game tomorrow at 3:30pm, we have won the last 3 years and 4 of the last 5, so hopefully that can continue in kzoo.

Fl has to be ready for a possible letdown after a big LSU win, and Arkansas can throw and score some points, but FL should win by 3 scores at least.

Bama is going to show how bad South Car is, and easily beat them

USC is going to show how bad ND is, but maybe, just maybe, ND can keep it close

Va Tech going to UGA Tech could be a tough game for them. I think that will be a good game, but Va Tech will win.

Of course the big game nationally is Texas-OK. with Bradford back I really think OK can win, but Texas is playing for much more then OK is, and I think they are going to win.

I am sure there are more, but right now that is all that comes to mind. I got to go get some work done. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: