Sunday, October 4, 2009

I have to wait more

So after loosing the first two games of the series vs the White Sox and the Twins wining against KC, both teams won today setting up a one game play in game at the dome on Tuesday at 5. It will be the last regular season game at the metro dome and I am hoping it will be the last game ever. It is going to be tough, the Tigers normally don't play well there anyway, and that place will be rocking. I know have to wait two days to find out if the Tigers will win the central, and go to the playoffs, or will their season be done. 162 games not enough to settle it, lets play one more. What more could you want as a sports fan, sure it would have been better for the team and their chances against the Yanks to win on Thursday against the Twins, clinch and then set the rotation and not have to worry about it. But you got to love drama. I just hope they can find a way. Come on Tigers, you can do it. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: