Monday, October 12, 2009

Great weekend

Between my high school kids, my favorite college and favorite pro teams, they won by a combined score of 135-15. CMU finally played like they should against EMU and won 56-8, and the Giants easily beat the Raiders, who suck, 44-7. Now that baseball is over, for me at least, I am all about watching great football games, and also college basketball practice starts this Friday. I am pumped. A few things to talk about this week in college football:

Fl Showed they are the best team in the Nation
besides Fl, bama, and maybe LSU the SEC isn't as good as they use to be
Michigan had 5 Turnovers on the road and still only lost by 2, Iowa may be overrated more then I even thought
Bradford is back and the Texas-Ok game this weekend should be great.

I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: