Monday, July 12, 2010

Baseball picks at the AS break

In the AL I picked the White Sox, leading their division, the Yanks, Leading their division and the Angles who are 4.5 back of the surprising Rangers. I had the Red Sox has the wild card, and they are 5 games back, with the Rays at 3 games back, so they have some work to do. I will stick with the Angles to make a run and win the west, I still think the White Sox will win the central, though I hope I am wrong, and my Tigers, only a half game back will win it, and the Yanks will hold on to the east. I think the Red Sox will run out of gas and the Rays will win the wild card

Should be a good race down to the wire for the AL central and who wins the wild card, also I think the Rangers will come back to earth to make it a good race in the AL west.

In the NL I picked the Phils, 4.5 back, the Cards, 1 back and the Dodgers, 2 back. I will stick will all of them to win their divisions. The wild card I pick my Cubs, who are 9.5 back in the division, so basically another bad year for them. Oh well


Should be a good race down to the wire for the NL west, NL Central, and I think the NL east too. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: