Monday, July 19, 2010

Really Tigers?

It's been a while since I posted, but there was an All Star game where the NL finally won and the Tigers got swept in a 4 game series against the Tribe, yeah the Tribe, a team that is bad, really bad. These are the things that can't happen, and these are the things that is going to make this a frustrating season. A team with enough talent to get it down, and good enough to be in the race for the entire season, but not good enough to win the Central, and thus watching the playoffs from home again. Come on Tigers, lets pick this us. The good news they have been playing very well at home lately and are heading back home. But they can't get swept by anyone, let alone the Tribe.

Other then that, I had a busy week checking out AAU tournaments and you can check out chippewacountry.com for articles I do on that, and I leave for Ft. Wayne, IN on Wednesday to coach my team in the AYBT Nationals. But I will try to update more for anyone who happens to read this. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: