Saturday, June 21, 2008

A little late

I wanted to do this Thursday with a week to go till the draft, but I went golfing instead. Then Friday and today I was working basketball camps. SO I am getting to my NBA mock draft now. I love mock drafts, so just like the NFl I will be doing two, one with no trades, and another with a lot, the fun draft, as I like to call it.. I am going to do this as quick as I can, since the tigers are just starting against the fathers...

Mock draft one.. no trades:

1) Chi- D Rose- there new coach was a Guard, and he comes from phx.. time to run and gun
2) Heat- M Beasly- they have to
3) T wolves-K Love- they want beasly, who doesn't, once he is gone, they go big
4) SEA- J Bayless- they need a pg.. problem solved.. at least that one
5) Mem- B Lopez- need a big guy, enter brook lopez
6) NY- OJ Mayo- in this mock I have him still here, and I think if he is.. the knicks would not pass on him
7) LA- E Gordon- The clips need a pg, and with westbook left here, they should take him.. meaning they will not
8) Bucks- J Alexander- I like him, more I see him the more I like his game, word is the bucks do to, so why not
9) Bobcats- A. Randolph- They want to go big, but with brook and love gone, where do they go... lets say they go with upside, and take this freak of nature
10)NJ- D Gallinari- he is foreign, so I don't know who he is, or how good or bad he is, all I know is what I read on him, and if chad ford says he will go here, that's good enough for me
11)Ind- R Westbook- he should not still be here, and the pacers need a pg and would love to have him
12)Kings- R Hibbert- They want randolph, but I have him gone, so they take Hibbert, who from what I read, they like... I don't know why.... I am not a fan.
13) Blazers- DJ Augustin- If this works out, You have to think the Blazers would take him.. I mean Dj, roy, webster, Lamarcus, and oden... come on.. too good to be true, they are in the playoffs next year for sure... 7th or 8th seed, write it down
14) GS- B Rush- athletic, talented, swing man, welcome to the bay
15) Suns- D Green- They want rush, they will settle for green
16)76ers- M Speights- they need someone to bang.. nice fit here.
17) Raptors- R Lopez- Big guy, they need. too bad he isn't his brother.
18) Wiz- D Arthur- Tough guy, good for the wiz.
19) Cavs- K Koufos- they want him bad, and here he falls, but most likely will not.
20)Den- A Ajinca- They like him, I don't know him.. great
21) NJ- D Jordan- should have stayed in school. But has a lot of potential
22) Magic- C Lee- better shooter then CDR, better fit for the Magic
23) Jazz- S Ibaka- They go to people I don't know... cause it's what they do.. almost like the spurs, but not as bad
24)SEA- J McGee- they need help now, he falls a little, they take him.
25) Rockets- N Batum- athletic, they like him, again, don't know why, who cares
26) Spurs- M Chalmers- will be the spurs back up pg, and will get minutes and help out right away
27)NO- CDR- I see no reason why not
28) Mem- JJ Hickson- It;s what they need, so why not
29) Pistons- J Thompson- they need a big, best one left
30) Celtics- A Tomic- Will not come over right away, they don't need him yet.

OK, I have missed too much of the tigers game, so I will do my trade mock draft later... lets just say I will switch it up a lot for you. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: