Friday, June 13, 2008

so far so good

well 4 games in and I am still 4 for 4. The Celtics have won games 1, 2 and 4, just like I said they would. Not only did I predict it, but I said it the day they beat my Pistons. I stood by it, and so far I have been right. Last night it didn't look good for a while, but having a big lead in the beginning of the game is sometimes the worst thing for you. Number one, there is a lot of time left to be play, the other team just needs to relax and slowly chip away. You make goals for yourself, get it under 20 by then under 15 by then, and so on. Also the team with the big lead tends to stop playing a bit, and instead of doing what there were doing that got them the big lead they take it east and let the other team back in the game. I will stand by my predictions and I like Kobe and the Lakers will find a way to win on sunday and force the series back to Boston. Only to have the Celtics win in 6, again, which is what I said would happen from the moment this series was set. I wonder if this will help some of this "the west is so great and the east is so bad" stuff. Maybe we are seeing the west isn't so great, they just have a lot of good teams, where the east has teams that are so much better then the rest it makes the other teams in the east look bad. I will not go as far as to say the east is better then the west, top to bottom the west is much better. But I think, of course I do I am a pistons fan, that at least the top two teams in the east could beat any team that came out of the west. Which by the way, if you look back at one of my first post, I talk about this in more detail and make the statement that who ever comes out of the east will have a great chance of winning it all. Your welcome.
Other then that not a whole lot happening. I guess the US open if you care about golf, which I really don't. Euro 08 has been good, there have been some good games on. My tigers just finished a sweep of the first place white sox, there lead now is only 8 games, here we come baby. Summer camps started today, so I am actually working basketball camps this weekend, next weekend, and then the 22-25, so it is nice to be doing those camps again. Always a good time, a lot of work, but a good time. Other then that, nothing else to say right now. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: