Tuesday, June 17, 2008

tuesday

So five games down and I am still 100% right on my NBA finals prediction. The Celtics need to win tonight for me to be right, and I think they will find a way to do it. Even though game 7 would still be in Boston you don't want the series to go any longer and the Lakers to keep gaining more of the big MO. Not to mention all the pressure would be on the Celtics having being up 3-1 to 2 of the last 3 at home, if they lost it would be a big choke job. So I do feel the Celtics will find a way to get it done tonight.
Moving on to Golf. The US open was great, tiger is sick, and that's about it. Other then that, the Tigers were on a little roll until they lost last night, but they are showing signs that make me happy. Other then that, now that the day has past for underclassmen to take their name out of the nba draft, I will work on my mock draft, and have my thoughts on the NBA draft as well as the 08-09 ncaa season very soon. One quick thing, don't mess with the Zohan is very stupid, but also very funny, if you are a guy, and under 30, and over 15, you should see it for sure. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: