Saturday, July 19, 2008

How to score 6 runs in the first and loose

Wow, you know you try to have faith, you try to stay positive. But when you score 6 runs in the first, 10 runs in the game, and loose 11-10 in 10, what else is there to do. Up 6-0, then 6-2, then down 9-7. The up 10-9 from the 6th inning on, and on the first pitch of the 9th, leaving my boy zum zum in instead of putting in todd-o to close, HR to tie the game. Then the top of the 10th, poly gets called out at home, when he was safe, and then with one out in the bottom adam scott kills the ball. Now don't get me wrong, it isn't the ump's fault, if you are up 6 runs at any time in a game and score 10 runs, that is a game you need to win, but that was a really bad call. I still have faith the tigers can pull themselves out and make the playoffs. But mostly that is just because I am a fan, and I need a reason to justify watching the rest of the games this year. Other then that, I have just been playing a lot of ncaa 09, and waiting for football to start. Lets hope the tigers can win tomorrow and spilt the 4 game series, got to have faith. Go tigers. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: