Thursday, July 17, 2008

worse day of the year over

After getting though yesterday, where there is nothing of the major sports, we had baseball again today. my Tigers started the second half off right with a nice 6-5 win, and I hope that is only a sign of things to come. Other then that, I am starting to get really pumped for football, and I might even be able to muster up some Olympic fever. The only other thing I want to say real quick in this post, Farve is starting to piss me off. I am so sick of it. This story is dead to me. He will end up coming back, to the Packers, and starting, and everything will be fine, they will sit down, talk it out, know that he isn't going to be released or trading to anyone in the nfc, or any team who is good, and it will be over, everyone will forget about it and move on. Or he just wants to play someone else, and they will not do it, and he will stay retired, and look really bad about the entire thing. Either way, I am tired of him, give me something else.. Lets go Tigers, second half is their time. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: