Sunday, July 13, 2008

What to do?

With the all star break fast approaching the question comes up, what to do with the next few days. As I am sure most, if not all, of you, know the day before the all star game, and the day after, are the only two days of the year with out any of the 4 major sports having games. Normally I would be worried about this, maybe even a little sad, wondering if there is enough bad reality shows to watch to keep me laughing. However, this year, no such problem. For on Tuesday one of the days of the year I look forward to the most is happening. Yes NCAA 09 college football comes out. I am so happy, no happy is not a strong enough word. Orgasmic, might be closer. I can't wait to play it mainly ever waking hour for the next few weeks. I am thinking weather or not to get it for the wii, or just keep rocking the old trusty ps2. Umm... tough one... any thoughts?

Other then that, tomorrow sometime I will be doing my first half baseball recap, as well as my second half predictions, I will include the predictions I had at the start of the year, and we will see how I am doing... I will give you a hint.. not too well. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: