Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy Sports weekend

If you love sports this last weekend was for you. You had tennis, hockey, basketball, baseball, golf, horse racing, auto racing, a good MMA fight, I mean what more could you want. Ok, maybe some college or pro football, but still, it was a great weekend. I am not going to talk about everything, just a few

-The Lakers got a win in OT in a game that the Magic needs to win, that was their chance. They now have to win game 3. With the 2-3-2 format, this series is a long way from being over, but the Lakers are just a tough match up for the Magic, because they have guys to match up with the Magic's size in the front court. The Magic are not hard to figure out, they spread the floor, and shoot 3s. If their 3s are falling they have a chance, if they are not, they lose by 20+, like game one. I still like the Lakers to win this in 5.

-The Wings looked great Saturday, setting up a big game tomorrow, where they can once again clinch the cup in Pittsburgh. I hope they do, and really I think they will, 4-2. They have some guys back from injury and they are playing with a lot of confidence. Now the Pens should still be ok, since they did win their first two home games in this series, but after loosing 5-0, I think they are done, and the Wings will close it out.

-I still don't really care about the French open, or tennis at all for that matter, but Roger is the man.

-Tiger Woods is Tiger Woods, that is really all that needs to be said about that.

- I thought Brown totally controlled the fight last night, and Farber though he got a few shots in, was basically over matched.

-I don't care about auto racing

- I like the triple crown, but once I knew one could happen, I cared less, and actually missed the race, I was driving. But it is fun, especially if you have money on it... really betting is a way to make you watch and cheer for almost anything.

-Bonderman is pitching tonight for the Tigers, I hope he does well, but I am worried.

I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: