Wednesday, June 17, 2009

getting caught up

Well the Lakers did win the NBA title in 5 games, so at least I was right about that. Next up is the NBA draft, my mock draft will be up with in a few days. The US Open starts tomorrow, you take the field, I'll talk Tiger. I don't know if he will win, but I feel good about at. Other then that, for awhile, we just have baseball going on, of the 4 major sports. Inter league play is going on right now, which brings us some fun match ups, like mets-yanks, white sox-cubs, and then other match ups that no one could care less about rays-rockies, to name the one. I like it, and think it should stay, it is a nice break in the season, and it is always fun to watch Al pitchers try to bat in NL parks. June is a busy time for me with a lot of basketball camps to work, but I will try to do better in updating my blog as things happen, or as things come to me. For now, I am going to go back to watching the white sox-cubs game on WGN. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: