Friday, June 11, 2010

Big Baby and Nate the great

The Celtics tied the NBA finals at 2 last night, which I did think would happen, what I didn't think would happen was the reason why they won was their bench, and mainly Big baby and Nate Robinson. That's right the same Nate Robinson who the Knicks didn't want, the Knicks! Just helped a team in the a must win game in the NBA finals. Man I can't wait for the Clippers or someone like that to over pay him. I feel good about my predictions that the Lakers will bounce back and win the series in 6. However, they need to either have someone else step up besides Kobe and Pau, or both of those guys just need to go nuts. For a few minutes there, when Kobe hit back to back 3s, and then a turn around, I thought maybe he was about to, but he couldn't do it. He also had a terrible pass on the Rondo steal that iced the game. So if you want to be positive if you are a Laker fan you think this: hey their bench is not going to outscore our bench by 20 every game, and even with that we still were one turnover away from making it a 4 point game with a minute to go... that of course was after Gasol's turnover, after a rebound with a 1:30 or so to go.. that was a back breaker too. Or you can be negative: oh my god, we just let big baby and Nate Robinson beat us, we are in trouble. If you are a Celtic fan you can think: Hey we didn't get a great game from our starters and still won... or: dear god there is no way our bench can do that again, we need our starters to step up. Either way, it has been 4 great games, and I look forward to two or three more.

Tigers got shut out yesterday 3-0 to the Sox. They have lost 4 of 6 against KC and the White Sox.. not what playoff teams do. This time is so frustrating. They start a series at home against the Pirates tonight, basically if they don't win this series I will lose my mind.

Izzo watch continues, he says he still doesn't know, I think he is still staying, and I think he is trying to hold off as long as he can, because he wants to know for sure if Lebron is coming back or not, but if no one tells him, he is staying at MSU, they should be very very good next year, and he wants to win another national title

What team will be the next to jump to the PAC 10 or Big 10?... Texas is the key. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: