Wednesday, June 23, 2010

NBA Mock Draft

Tigers thought it would be best not to show up last night against the Mets, and USA had a great goal in stoppage time to win the game, and the group. Even though they had one goal called back, and many many chances, they finally scored, and won, it was sweet. Anyway, lets get to the NBA draft tomorrow, with a quick mock draft for the lottery only.


1) Wiz- John Wall- this basically has already happened

2) 76ers- Evan Turner- 6'7 long, can do it all, I think he will be a very good player

3) Nets- DeMarcus Cousins - A possible head case, but I think they could use the muscle up front, and Cousins is bigger and stronger then Favors

4) T-Wolves- Wes Johnson- Basically the big east version of Turner. A Nice 3 for the Wolves to add to Jefferson, Love and Flynn.

5) Kings- Derrick Favors- A lot of talent that should go higher, but I think some red flags lands him at 5, instead of 3.

6) Golden State- Greg Monroe- A more mobile big for their system, I don't see him falling past this, but if he does, the Pistons pick next.

7) Pistons- Patrick Patterson I can't believe I am here with my Pistons picking 7th, how fast they have fallen. I have seen Ed Davis in a lot of mock draft and I am hoping and praying that that doesn't happen, since I don't think he will be a good pro at all. I am not crazy about Patterson either, but I think he would be the best fit at this point.

8) Clippers- Xavier Henry- I think the clippers will take a chance here, and have davis, gordon, henry, blake and kaman.. hello 8th seed.. if B diddy wants to play hard that is.

9) Jazz- Cole Aldrich- Boozer will be gone, they need a big, and I am sorry but Cole is too prefect for the Jazz, I mean, come on, it doesn't get any better then that.

10) Pacers- Gordon Hayward- Maybe a little high, but he can play, and he is a local guy, puts butts in the seats, just a great fit. From a marketing stand point this is a can't miss... on the court, well we shall see, actually I bet we will not, cause they will go with the best big left.

11) Hornets- Ekpe Udoh- too long and athletic to pass on, a younger, better defender Tyson Chandler.

12) Griz-Al-Farouq Aminu- If this happened and he was here the Griz would be really really happy, and jump at the chance. I don't think he will be at all, but in my mock he was, so he has to be taking here.

13) Raptors- Ed Davis- Can you tell I don't like Ed Davis.. But if he is here the Raptors can take him as the Bosh replacement. Though if this does happen, replacing Bosh with Davis is like dumping Jessica Alba for Rosie O'Donnell.

14) Rockets- Luke Babbitt- Again, this will not happen, but if Babbitt is still there they would have to take him. I see them taking a big, but in this mock, he is here, so the Rockets will take him.

I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: