Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Getting back to it

After last night, one of the worst sports nights of the year, tonight we once again have a NHL and NBA finals game on. I think Kobe will have a nice comeback game and the Lakers will win 98-89, Kobe's stat line 35 5 and 5. I also think the Flyers will win 3-1 and force a game 7.

I know he just had a triple double, but really, watch the games, no one guards Rondo he is not a elite player. He is a good pg, but he isn't the best in the NBA, or even in the top 3.. relax people.


Izzo to the Cavs? no chance, if you ask me. I just don't see it. Even if they give him a 3 year 30 mil contract, which would be hard to turn down, but he has enough money, and he is in a great spot, he owns that city, and really most of the state, chooses the players he brings in and I think he knows he is a college coach, the war rebounding drills, taking away the locker room stuff doesn't work with NBA guys, and I think Coach Izzo is smart enough to know that. He wants to win another national title and has a great shot this coming year, why leave now? Even if you know Lebron is staying, who cares, he already has shown he can't win it by himself anyway, you need the right guys around him, and how much say he Izzo going to have in that, if he went. Even if he got total control, I still don't see why you would want to. He is a college guy IMO, and will stay. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: