Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If only we could play the Nats, D-Backs and Pirates all year

The Tigers just finished a 9 game home stand 8-1, thanks to playing those three teams I mentioned in the title. In saying that, you still need to go out there and beat them, and that is what they did. Now they go on the road to play the Mets, and they need to keep it going. Being just a game and a half back from the Twins they need to keep winning because the Twins are not going anywhere, and I still think the White Sox have one or two good runs left in them this year. The Tigers just need to keep winning series, keep the pressure on and hope they can get in this time, and not lose game 163 like last year to the Twins. I still think they are going to be there all year, but not win the division and miss out on the playoffs, but I hope I am wrong.

NHL schedule was announced, Wings home opener Oct 8. It will be here before we know it. But that is getting way ahead of myself. The NBA draft is Thursday night, and the Pistons have the 7th pick. Which should be that pick where you can still get a good player, but it is a pick or two high to get a great player, again, I hope I am wrong. My NBA mock draft will be up tomorrow. Also tomorrow the USA soccer team has to win, 10am start, hopefully my daughter will not make too much of a fuss and I will be able to watch it in peace. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: