Wednesday, August 13, 2008

NFL Preview

OK so here is what I did. I took every game, week by week and just thought who would win, and then I numbered up the wins for each team, picked from their the playoffs. So I must say, the records, are going to be a little off, cause I took each game as a separate thing, when we know during the course of the year, a team will get hot, or just have a bad game, injuries, or whatever.. but here it is... my nfl records:

NFC:
Arz: 7-9
Atl: 2-14
Car: 5-11
Chi: 6-10
Dal: 14-2 first round bye
Det: 5-11
GB: 8-8
Min: 11-5 division winner
No: 14-2 first round bye
NYG: 10-6 wild card
Phil: 10-6 wild card
Stl: 3-13
Sf: 1-15
Sea: 12-4 division winner
TB: 8-8
Was: 8-8

WC playoffs: Min/NYG, giants win. Sea/phil.. Sea wins
Division playoffs: NYG/NO- No win. Sea/Dal. Sea wins
NFC title game: NO/Sea, NO wins
ok, so NO will not be this good, but for some reason I like them this year, and I hate the cowboys, so I want them to do what they have done the last few years, good reg. season, choke in the playoffs. Oh I also think the 49ers will win more then one game, I just don't know which ones.

AFC:
Bal: 5-11
Buf: 7-9
Cin: 2-15
Cle: 8-8 wild card
Den: 8-8
Hou: 7-9
Ind: 15-1 first round bye
Jax: 15-1 wild card
Kc: 2-15
Mia: 4-12
Ne: 15-1 first round bye
NYJ: 7-9
Oak: 3-13
Pit: 11-5 division winner
Sd: 14-2 division winner
Ten: 5-11

WC playoffs: Pit/jax. Jax wins. Sd/Cle, SD wins
Division playoffs: Jax/Pats, Pats win. Sd/Indy, SD wins
AFC title game: NE/Sd, Pats win

Super Bowl: Pats/NO, Pats win 28-17.

OK, so the records are messed up, but in the AFC, I basically see the pats, indy, jags and SD above the rest. I am not sold on the browns, and I think the Steelers will win that division. I also want to put cinci better, but when chad told us on MNF he was going to go Dane county on us, I am afraid for that lockeroom. He might put up big numbers, I just don't think that is a good football team right now..

OK.. have at it.. lets here those comments about how stupid I am. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: