Sunday, August 3, 2008

missed some things

It has been awhile since I have posted since i had a busy week working my 5th and final basketball camp of the summer. Lets recap just some things:

baseball trade deadline I can't believe so many things happened, how cool. I am shocked the sox traded manny, I think it makes the Angels the clear cut favorite now to win the world series. one they got the bat to help vlad, and then the sox trade their best hitter, and their best clutch hitter, and big pappi's protector, just so they can try to show they can win without manny, well I don't think they can, jason bay is a good player, but I think that move caused the red sox another title, we shall see... it does make me feel better about picking the dogers to win the west, I like their chances a bit more now. My Tigers traded pudge, which made me sad, mad, swear, drink a lot, then if you look at it, it isn't too bad they traded him, he was in his final year of his contract, and we were not going to resign him, but to trade him for kyle F ing Fransworth, didn't we learn the first time we had him it was a bad idea, did we forget, thought we would give him another chance... super......of course today, in a 3-1 game in the 8th with the Tigers up, Kyle Fransworth came in and gave up 3 runs, and we ended up loosing 6-5 in 10. Now 7 games back, to the Twins who are now in first with the white sox falling fast, I am almost ready to throw in the towel as far as the playoffs go, and just hope some of the young guys get some good pt. Don't get me wrong, I have not given up all hope, it could still happen, there is still a lot of games to go, but I am not counting on it... Thank god for football. Preseason started today, which reminds me, I got to go watch the end of the game and see if the players who will not make the colts can beat the players who will not make the skins. preseason football.. it's fantastic.. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: