Monday, August 25, 2008

Top Ten Olympic moments

So the Olympics are now over, and I am actually a little sad. But before football starts, 10 days for the NFL, this Thursday for college, yeah, so pumped, lets do one last Olympic post with my top ten moments from the games.


10) 5 of Phelps' 6 individual races- the ones that were not close
9) May and Walsh- back to back golds, yeah for beach VB.. men won too
8) US women Basketball- gold again, they just rolled
7) Phelps last gold in the IM relay- I know the last one was the, but it was not my favorite moment, because of how close some of the other ones were
6) Usain Bolt's 100m- sick, just sick
5) Usain Bolt's 200 and 4by100 relay- he is a beast
4) US women's soccer- yeah I like soccer, leave me alone.. great game, and pay back from Brazil
3) Phelp's 100 Fly- it was so sick, and really close, but it is not number one for me.
2) US Men's basketball- the gold comes home, they played well, and it was a good gold medal game against real competition, I wish manu didn't get hurt, I don't want excuses
1) Phelps and co, mainly lensico (sp? sorry) in the 4 by 100 Free- we have owned that event, in the same way normally the 4 by 100 relay in track is ours, the 4 by 100 free is ours, and what a great comeback. I can not believe he caught him, that was sick. Plus is was Phelps first gold, and I really think that sent the tone for the rest of the Olympics for Phelps.

Football on Thursday, I can't wait. I'm right, you're wrong

No comments: