Wednesday, November 12, 2008

30, 7 and 9

Thanks AI. It was nice to get a win. And AI showed why he can be so good for this Pistons team. We don't need everyone to score 12-15 points, cause AI can still take a game over. I know this was against the Kings, without their best player, but a win out west is a win out west. This is a nice little trip with gs, the suns, and lakers still on the trip, before heading back east to play in Boston. Not a easy schedule. That is why I really feel getting these games out of the way while AI is still getting use to playing with the guys is great. It is early, and we will have lots of time to go on a nice 7 or 10 game win streak later on in the year if we need it. plus we are still 5-2 right now, so even loosing to the Lakers, and maybe even the Celtics again, we out score GS and the Suns, and we are 7-4. We also have the Cavs coming up, and Lebron has been dominate so far scoring 41 in 3 of the last 4, but I still think the Pistons will be there at the end. Maybe they will not win the east, but they will be no worse then a 3 seed, I think 1 or 2, and they will get back to the eastern conference finals.. again. Each game they play together they will just get better and better.

Some other things that are on my mind today, number one, CMU will be playing NIU tonight on epsn2 in a game that we need to win to make next week at home vs Ball State the biggest game in k/s history. But first things first, we need to win tonight. I think we will, in fact, 31-17 is my score pick. Our offense is very good, and all signs look like we will have our starting qb back. If not, Brain our backup is more then ready, threw for 485 yards and 4td's plus ran for one, in out win at IU last Saturday. As long as our defense gets a few stops we will be fine. We can score with almost anyone. Other then sitting at home with a cold one watching my Chippewas tonight, Saturday night is a UFC ppv with Randy vs Brock, can't wait for that, having a night out with the boys at the bar, should be fun. Plus a lot of big football games this weekend, and on Monday practice starts at the high school for my boys, so I get to start coaching again, which is great. Also Monday night CMU basketball host Mizzu state at 7pm, so it will be a basketball filled day, which are my favorite kind. Go Central pound the puppies. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: