Thursday, November 13, 2008

NFL week 11 Picks

Yes it is Thursday folks, and now we are in to it. All the byes are done, and it is crunch time in the NFL. So now that I am 88-57 on the season, lets try to keep it going with my week 11 NFL picks.


ARZ at Sea- Man have the seahawks looked bad, and the Cards are playing good. Normally I would pick Seattle at home, but they are just bad this year, so, I am changing my preseason pick and going with the cards. Cards win 31-14

Den at ATL-Atlanta has been playing well, especially at home, so I am thinking about changing my preseason pick on this game as well. But I will stand strong. Denver will find a way to win. Denver 28-24

Det at Car- Panters 35-14. next. That's really all that needs to be said.

Chi at GB- Since it is at GB and they lost last week to the Viks and need the win more, I am sticking with them. Go pack go, at least in this game. Packers 21-17

Dal at Was- Romo looks to be back and the Cowboys need to win if they have any chance of making the playoffs. That being said, I think they will find a way to do it. I just hope they don't, I don't like either of these teams but I hate the cowboys way more then I just don't like the skins. Cowboys 31-28 in the "I hope I'm wrong game of the week."

Min at TB- The viks got a nice win last week at home, and now they go to TB, who needs to find a way to win if they want to get back in the playoff hunt in their much better then expected division. I think they will. Bucks win 24-14

NO at KC- The Saints need to, and will win this game. Saints 35-21

Bal at NYG- The Ravens have been playing better then expected and playing well. However, my Giants have been playing great. Plus the game is at home. G-men win 24-10

Phi at Cin- The Bengals are not good, the Eagles need a win, badly. Phili wins 28-10

STL at SF- Wow this one fans should not have to pay to watch. The 49ers did look better on Monday night, and I do like Mike, but the Rams have been playing a lot better, until last week, when they didn't show up and lost by 44, so what gives. Well Rams, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...... 49ers win 21-17

Cle at Buf- The Monday night game has Brady Quinn's first road start in a tough place to play on Monday night. He looked good in his first game, but they couldn't get the win, this time, he doesn't look good, and they still don't get the win. Bills win 28-14

Hou at Ind- The Colts need to win, the Texans are going down hill. Colts win, but Andre please score a TD and have 10 catches for 110 yards. thanks. Colts 31-14

Ten at Jax- Ok, here it comes, the moment you all have been waiting for. This week's UPSET OF THE WEEK PICK. Yeah, I am dumb, I am going to keep riding the Jags until they are mathematically out of the playoffs. They need to keep wining, and what a better time to do it then give the Titans their first loss. I really think they are going to. Del Rio will have them ready to play a physical football game and Jones Drew will get me more fantasy points in the 3 leagues I have him in. Jags win 24-21

Oak at Mia- The Dolphins win this game, and the Raiders will continue to look less and less like a pro football team. Mia 24-10

NYJ at NE-Here is the first game of the week, tonight's game. well the Pats won in New York, will the Jets return the favor. um, let me think....... nope, Pats win 28-21. Farve 1 td and 3 picks.

SD at Pit- The Steelers have fallen off a little, and last week I picked them to lose at home to the Colts, which they did, now in my preseason picks I also have SD doing that this week, but I have to be honest I had the Chargers wining a lot of games in my preseason picks, so what to do, what to do. The Chargers need this win, but really so do the Steelers. I need LDT to start playing like his old self. So in my own self interest of what I hope to have happen. SD wins 24-21.

Well there they are, my week 11 picks.. enjoy. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: