Wednesday, November 26, 2008

NFL week 13 picks

Yes because of the 3 games tomorrow, and one starting early, I thought I would do a special Holiday Wednesday addition of my NFL picks, to give people time to tell me I am dumb. I went 11-5 last week, which makes me 110-66-1 on the year. So here we go, we will start with the 3 Thanksgiving games.


Arz at Phi- If phi wants any chance at the playoffs, they have to win, if the cards want to be taking seriously I think they have to win. They go east, night game, it will be cold. This will be a test for them. I still like the Cards, but I think there is still some fight in the Eagles. Phi wins 21-17

Sea at Dal- How bad are the seahawks, the cowboys are getting more points at home, as the Lions are giving up at home, to the Titans. I didn't see this coming. They suck, the cowboys are back to playing well, damn. Cowboys 35-14

Ten at Det- Sadly the Titans lost last week, and ruined the whole 11-0 vs 0-11, but 10-1, 0-11 isn't much better. So what happens, do the Lions actually put it all together, play with some pride on Thanksgiving and get a win, or does a mad Titans team come to the D and take it out on the Lions. Um, let me think about that one, there are upset picks, and then there is being stupid. Lions keep it close for a bit, and then get blown out. Titans 31-17

ATL at SD- Chargers need a win, they can still win the division because Denver sucks too. I am not giving up on my AFC champs yet. Chargers win 31-21

Car ar GB- Green Bay needs the win more then the Panters right now, and they are at home, that is good enough for me to pick the Packers to win 21-17

Chi at Min- Big division game, I usually give it to the home team, and this is going to be no different. Viks win 24-21

No at TB- Well lets see, the Saints played well last week, so that means they are going to play bad this week right? So far that is how it has worked. but just for fun, lets go with the Saints, 31-24

NYG at Was- Tough road game for my G-men, but they have showed me all year they can win them, and when they are picked to lose road games, they come through. So, I have faith. My Giants will win this game, 24-17

Mia at Stl- Rams will not win, next, Mia 28-14

Sf at Buf- 49ers will not win, next, Bills 24-10

Bal at Cin- Bengals will not win, next, Ravens 21-7

Ind at Cle- So with Brady out, it is back to Anderson. The Colts have looked like themselves the last 5 weeks, and they will keep that up. Colts win 28-17

Den at NYJ- The Jets continue to impress, and surprise me. I was wrong, I am a believer, they will not make the super bowl or anything, I am not that sold, but they will beat Denver at home. Jets 28-21... btw, this does scream let down game, but I am not going to pick it.. just know, I will not be surprised.

Jag at Hou- I am officially off the Jags bandwagon, and have officially given up on them, so much so, I will take the Texans at home. Texans 21-17

KC at Oak- I feel bad for anyone who actually has to watch this game. But because I have to pick a winner, at home, lets go Raiders 17-14

Pitt at NE- At home, the way Cassel has been playing, I am giving it to the Pats. The Steelers are good, and have a great defense, but I think the Pats will be ready. Pats 21-17



Well there you have it. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone. If you didn't see the Texas-ND bball game yesterday, I feel bad for you. God I love college basketball, and this is one of the best weeks of the year, when you add college basketball, with some college football, lots of NFL, still got the NBA, and I think the NHL, but I am not sure about the NHL, are they still playing? does anyone know? plus lots and lots of great food, just a wonderful week. I'm right, you're wrong.

1 comment:

The Professor said...

I agree with MOST of these Steve...