Thursday, November 20, 2008

NFL week 12 picks

OK, well here we go, it's Thursday, so it's time for my NFL picks.


NYG at ARZ- This would be a big game for the cards to show they belong, and it is at home, but my G-men will prove to be too much for them, Giants 24-14

Car at ATL- I actually like Atlanta in this game, I had them in my preseason picks, and I am going to stick with them, for this game. Day lights coming and you got to dellhome has been playing terrible the last few games, and Matt Ryan, and Burner turner, mac love, have both played much better at home. ATL 21-17

Chi at STL- Where this game is being played does not matter at all. Bears win 17-7

Sf at Dal- Romo's back, and the 49ers are bad, that makes this easy. Dallas 28-10

TB at Det- Bucks 24-7, next

GB at NO- I like the Saints in this one, they need it more, and I think at home, they are going to get it. Saints win 31-21

Min at Jags- Just win a game for me one time Jags, I was way off in how good I thought you were going to be this year, but I am not sold on the viks either, so at home, after giving one away to the Titans last week, I like the Jags 24-14

NYJ at Ten- I will remain firm on how I am not buying the Jets yet, Titans continue to win, 21-10

Phi at Bal- The Ravens defense, at home, and Westbook might not play, and if he does, he will not be close to 100%, for some reason, I like the Ravens, so Ravens win 17-10

Was at Sea- Again normally I would pick the seahawks at home, because it is a tough place to play and they play well there, when they are good.. but they are terrible, I mean, really bad, so redskins win 28-10

Buf at KC- Bills 24-10, next

Cin at Pitt- the game tonight, no ocho cinco, like they had a chance anyway, in Pitt, come on, Steelers roll 31-10

Hou at Cle- I will take the Browns even though I really don't want to. Again, if Andre Johnson could please get 100 yards+ and at least one TD, that would be great, thanks. Browns 24-17

Oak at Den- Um, Den 35-10, next

Ind at SD- The Colts have started to look better of late, the Chargers continue to make no sense. After a tough one last week in pitt, I see them bouncing back, and I will stick with my preseason pick here, and go with SD 31-28

NE at Mia- The Pats need this, and after loosing to them at home, they will go down to Miami and be ready to play. Pats win 24-14



OK, well now that's over, real quick, I will talk about a few more things. First, I will give credit where credit is due, Balls State played a good game last night, and they earned the victory, no question, so I am not taking anything away from them, it was a great football game, between two good teams with two great offenses. I still believe if we played ten times we would each win 5. They were some bad calls, some drop balls and some questionable coaching moves, but we had a nice run, and we still do have a chance to play in the mac title game. The Problem, we have to cheer for our biggest rival, western michigan, to beat balls state on Tuesday, the 25th. I don't know how I am going to be able to do that, I think I can just cheer against Balls State, instead of actually cheering for wmu, but anyway, I hope they beat them. Also the Pistons had a nice win vs the Lebrons last night, and now play the Celtics again in Boston, nice back to back there. If they somehow win, one, I will be really happy, and two, it will be one of the most impressive home/road back to back wins in the NBA in a long time. But the Celtics are a really good team, so it will be tough, so we will see. There is also some college bball to watch tonight, as well as the U and uga tech in college football, so it is a very nice night for sports. Plus it will be a lot warmer watching all the games on my couch with a beer in my hand, then standing outside last night in mid 20 degree temps with some snow. Actually Memphis plays at 4:30, so I am going to end this now, and get ready to watch that. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: