Thursday, November 6, 2008

Week 10 NFL picks

Wow, week ten already, the season is flying by. And with it being Thursday, we all know what that means, it is NFL pick time. This is the first week that I needed to do the picks on Thursday, since for now on, there will be at least one game on Thursday, one reason why I did them on Thursday from the start, and not Friday or Saturday. So here we go, NFL picks for week 10.


Byes: Dal, Was, TB, Bal

Sf at Arz- this is actually the Monday night game, enjoy. Thank god for Prison Break, Cards will win this game, and it may not be close. Cards win 31-14

NO at Atl- Coming off the bye week this is a MUST win for the Saints, and I think they will get it. The Falcons have been playing well, but the Saints have enough offense to win this one. NO wins 24-21

Car ar Oak- what is one team you don't need a bye week for, when you play the Raiders, and the Panthers got a bye anyway. This game will not be close. But to make things better, at least the Raiders don't have the highest payroll in the league... oh wait, they do. Panters 28-10

Ten at Chi- This one might be a first team to double digits win. Run the ball and stop the run, that is all this game will be, who ever does it better wins. I like the Bears at home, but with rex playing, that goes out the window. Titans win 14-10

Jax at Det- Again thank god for home blackout rules so people like me in Michigan will not have to see this game. It will not be a sellout, in fact there is a movement around local talk radio and some web sites for NO ONE TO SHOW UP, a total boycott, of course some will come, but not enough to keep the game on TV, so I get to actually watch two NFL teams on Sunday, instead of one and the Lions. The Jags gave the Bengals their first win, they will not do the same for the Lions, Jags win 28-10

GB at Min- Big division game here. I first picked the Viks during my preseason picks, but you know, I have changed my mind. Packers win 24-21

NYG at Phi- I am a homer, it is true, but I also want to pick games right. Since this game is at Phili and since they are already 0-2 in the division this is a must win game for them. I think they will find a way to win, I hope I am wrong. I hope my Giants can continue their great play, especially against the Engels who they did beat twice last year, but I will stick with my non homer pick, Phi wins 28-21

STL at NYJ- The Jets need to win this game, if they have any chance of making the playoffs. So you know what. I will go against my preseason picks, and right now, call this.... THE UPSET PICK OF THE WEEK. Rams find a way to win, mainly cause of Farve's 3 picks, and the Rams win 24-17

Sea at Mia- In the preseason I thought the seahawks would be ok, and the Dolphins would not be so I did pick the Seahawks to win this game, but the problem, the Dolphins have been ok, and the Seahwaks have been really bad, so I will go with the team that is actually playing well this year. Mia wins 28-10

Buf at NE- Being 0-2 in the division this is a big game for the Bills. They need to win it to have a chance at the playoffs. The thing is, I don't like their chances of wining this game on the road. So I am picking the Pats, 21-17

Cin at Hou- Texans win, A Johnson please get me 10 for 120 and at least 1td, thanks. Texans 28-17

Den at Cle- As for the first game of the week, the game tonight, I like the Browns at home, and the debut of Brady Quinn to go well. Browns win 31-28 in a shoot out

Ind at Pitt- This is another game the Colts really do need to win. The Titans are running away with it, and the Colts only chance seem to be a wild card. The Problem the Steelers are playing great, especially at home, and their defense has looked great... until, the Colts come in and beat them 31-21 this week... yeah I said it.

KC at SD- The Chargers are coming off a bye and need a win, the Cheifs, well, they will also be there. SD wins 31-10

ok, well there you have it. A few upsets this week, so lets see how it goes. Let me know what you think. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: