Thursday, December 3, 2009

It was the year

The Big ten finally won a Big Ten/ACC Challenged and I am very happy about that. I really do think the Big Ten is a very good and deep conference. MSU lost at UNC but they will be fine. I was surprised that Minnesota lost to da U, and Michigan lost at home to BC, I thought those two games would go the other way. But I also didn't think Clemson would lose at home to Ill. That was a very big win, but of course the biggest win of the challenged came from Bo Ryan and Wisconsin. Leading John Corwin, who works with me and is a big Wisconsin fan to give us this gem this mourning. "you don't just walk in to the Kohl Center and get a win" well Duke found that out the hard way. OSU also rolled over Free Shoe, leaving another friend in the officer, and a big OSU fan to give us the following " Evan Turner is well on his way to being player of the year." Which was quickly followed by Corwin adding, "clearly you haven't seen Trevon Hughes play. For the record, Turner is averaging 20.6 points, 12.9 rebounds, and 6'6 assist a game, Hughes is at 16.2, 4.3 and 2.0. Not really the same. But it was a great win for the Big Ten, ILL came back from 24 down on the road at Clemson to get a big 2 point win, that and the Wisconsin game was the two big ones.

Last night was also a very big night for CMU as our woman's basketball team beat #24th ranked and defending national runner up Louisville 84-75. It was a great game, and a big win. A lot of fun, minus the idiot who pulled a fire alarm in the student activity center and thus we had to clear the entire SAC and Rose. That 30 minute delay wasn't fun, but it was a great game, and I am very happy for our girls, and the staff, who do a great job.

Tiger released a statement yesterday finally about his "transgressions" I really don't care to talk about it. But I will add, if your wife is hot, and you are in the public spot lite, you shouldn't cheat. It's just not a good idea, you have to stay with the family and not be going for any new girls, as Chris Rock says, new pussy can't cook. Other then that, I will let EPSN handle all the Tiger talk.. I know they will not let me down, since they will talk about it more then Farve/Clemson and TO put together.

In news that is only important to a few, Noon Ball yesterday went great. The premiere game of one Daniel F Heck went great. He did a wonderful job. He went 2-4 on the day, 1-2 from 3, got a rebound or two, and even though he may play worst defense then the Nets, actually that is mean to the Nets,it was still fun and I hope he keeps playing. Game MVP was Big Hick for sure, he really brought it yesterday and dominated fellow "brash bro" John "jumbo" Corwin. I did a decent job of staying out of the way, which is when I am at my best in Basketball, but I did have a couple lay ups and got a few rebounds so it wasn't that bad of a performance. I'm right, you're wrong.

No comments: